Wednesday, May 18, 2011

[New on HSC] People in Hiro's Life (PiHL)

Once, a friend of mine asked me if I ever wanted to meet a celebrity, who would it be? of course I didn't have to think too much to answer,  it was..."Hiroyuki Sanada"; and when she asked me why, I answered her by saying that it is all in his devotion and dedication towards his work and life.....



I believe that what made Hiro the one who we know today is his life experiences and who made Hiro the one who we know today are the people are/was in his life.

People in Hiro's Life (PiHL) is a new featuring section (coming soon) to present the important people in Hiroyuki Sanada's life. HSC will try to sniff around looking for more information. Stay with HSC for more information on this great and new featuring section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms