Sunday, May 22, 2011

[Fans Spot] When did you know about Hiroyuki?

HSC asked this question to Hiro fans and these are the answers. Hey....if you wish to share you can submit your answers here as well :)














Nancy Luke:
I first knew about Hiro when I saw his picture on some site. It was on the 22nd of March 2011....ever since then I've been following and watching his stuff. I know it hasn't been a while but I remember that I saw him before in 'Sunshine" and "The Last Samurai" where i liked him a lot. But I never knew that I was going to end up being one of his many loyal fan ;)


Jessica Taber:
 I first saw Hiro in "Lost". I know it desn't seem long, but I've seen tons of his movies since then and became a huge loyal fan. :)


Marina Milosavljevic: 
i watched "Ringu"


Diane Watanabe:
I first saw Hiro in "The Last Samurai" and love learning more about him every day. Also love the online community and the new friends I've made along the way. :)


Jo Farr:
I first saw a photo of him on-line, till this day it's still one of my favorites, I was mesmerized at how soulful he looked in the photo and had to find out who this man was, of course it was one of the Intermezzo pics...I have been a fan ever since..and often watch his films over and over again...What a gift he has shared with all of us. :)


Anisah Mohd Ismail:
Last Samurai...Ujio


Maria Ostia: 
I think it was the film 'The Promise' I first saw him but it was 'Lost' as Dogen that I took notice of him and am now seeing his other work.


Yamile Fernandez Por:
Ninjas en la tierra del dragón. Siento no poder escribir en ingles.


Magdalena Dzikowska:
I saw Last Samurai but discovered Hiro few months ago through his song Chikai...that is how I found out he is an actor and it was him who played Ujio - my favourite character. Since then i try to follow his work and admire how talented yet modest and humble man he is...


Mira Nurbani Lukman 
I first saw him in Royal Warriors. He was so cool in that movie.. :-)


Thanks to all the fans and friends who shared. :) 

2 comments:

aekjaree said...

I first saw and know him in " The Last Samurai " and
then I try to find out who is this guy!

He is very attractive, after that I found that he also was
a good singer and very talented man in almost everything!
For me, he is a genius guy!

The best everything is in him, our beloved " Hiroyuki Sanada "
;-))

Anonymous said...

The first time I saw the film The Last Samurai .. I was impressed represent wonderful and I felt it was a natural leader and has increased my admiration for him because I love the samurai increased the love of the Samurai because of him and love him more because of the samurai .

Thanks Nancy for the site

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms