Saturday, April 30, 2011

[Updates] Site Updates and the Monthly Stats

I know I know :). HSC haven't been updated for a couple of days, but can I say..I wanted to come up with a new and updated things for the new month.






Of course you noticed that HSC has changed it's theme (hope you like this one :)), and secondly, I wanted to share everything with you whether about Hiro himself of the 'Corner"....so let's see what happened ever since this corner has been opened :)

Stats: (April 1, 2011  -  April 30, 2011)





Thank You everyone for making this project happened and being supportive to our Sanada-San :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms